Terms & Conditions
- Entries to all events must be made on the online registration form together with the entry fees till the entry closing deadline. Payment for entry will signify acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- The Senior Champions Tour (TSCT) shall have the entire management of the Tournament and have the power to temporarily alter a player’s handicap.
- TSCT reserves the right to:
- Close any event early as capacity is reached.
- Ballot players in any event.
- Alter the starting time of any event indicated on the programme.
- Grade players as it sees fit.
- Alter the draw in the event of scratching or any other reason.
- Cancel, shorten or postpone any play in this tournament.
- Refuse any entry without being required to give reason for such refusal.
- All players are to report at least 15 minutes before the advertised starting time and must be prepared to play when designated. Any player not ready to play on the stipulated tee when required may be liable for disqualification.
- Competition shall be played in accordance with R & A Rules and the Local Rules applicable to the course being played.
- Cards and Protests (in writing) must be lodged within 15 minutes of the completion of the player’s round. Disputes shall be decided by TSCT whose decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TSCT shall have the power to allocate trophies.
- Dress code for golf will be in accordance with the policy of the Host club.
- The personal details requested from players on the membership form are for the purpose of:
- Registering players into the golf tournament as described on the online registration form.
- Listing players’ names into a tournament field and publishing that field in the media and on
the website. Details may be used for promotional purposes.
- Recording details on the Tournament database for the purpose of mailing entry forms for future
tournaments, events or promotions, including use by Sponsors.
- In the event of a player being unsure of how to proceed under the rules of golf, the player may proceed under rule 3-3 by completing the hole with two balls. Under this rule the player must announce his intention to play two balls and also state which ball he wishes to count if the rules permit. The score for each ball is to be recorded and the player and marker must bring the matter to the attention of TSCT immediately they have completed their round. TSCT will then make a ruling.
- Measuring devices must only be capable of measuring distance. Devices capable of measuring wind, gradient, temperature, etc., are not acceptable and use of same may result in disqualification.
- If any field, at any Tournament course, during the duration of the tournament is officially called off by the host club because of lightning, unplayable course or other reasons, then the tournament reverts to the number of holes as determined by TSCT.
- Competitors play at their own risk and should have their own insurance protection. The organizers will not be liable for any personal injury or loss of, or damage to, any property.
TSCT understands that circumstances change and can interfere with the best of plans. We will provide a refund for any request received up to 72 hours before before tour events tee time. The refund will be paid in full. All requests must be in writing (email will suffice) and will be processed promptly.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours if it is not less then 72 hours before the event;
Membership fee can be cancelled before the first event of the season only!
Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer.
Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Golfhomes DWC LLC maintains the http://theseniorchampionstour.com/ Website (“Site”).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Payment confirmation (for Services)
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.